Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oopsy...did I miss out on this site?

Oh yes, I did! I'm having one of those writer's block going about, hence the zero update. Since I'm trying to figure out a so called niche for this site, I suppose I'm not doing a pretty good job at it. I just don't know which niche I should stick on to. So far, it's been a random choice between: Travel, Outdoor Adventure, Cooking and Books. Sounds pretty boring for you people? and oh, I don't think I can keep up writing about Techie, Money making stuffs because I prefer reading them on others site instead.

Hey, if you are reading this post or a constant visitor to this site, why don't you say Hi! Probably I can get to know my 'readers' better and check on what you people actually like to check on this site. Keeping my fingers cross that I actually have some followers at this site. XD

Cheerios for now and do catch me on Twitter. Click here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! lol~

    well i request u to keep writing on Travel, Outdoor Adventure, Cooking and Book. They are interrelated anyway ;)


    ps: havent updated my blog, so i put my twitter here :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea FF, I was thinking of the same idea too. Thanks for the feedback. How ’bout other people? Anyone? XD.

    ReplyDelete