Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to why Life's a commotion! initially started

As some of you must have noticed, I have changed the title of this blog from Money Making Blogger to something that is already so familiar to me and some of you too! I'm now back on how this writing episodes in my life initially started and yes, I am going to settle for  'Life's a commotion!' as my blog title.

The reason I'm sticking to the old blog title despite having changed and mature in my writing is not because I'm being nostalgic and neither that  I just can't brave change. The real simple reason is that I finally realized and remembered why I have a blog in the first place.

Back in 2006, I began writing at wots-da-commotion.blogspot.com and the idea of blogging was so that I can improve on my writing and hopefully one day, I can become a writer or something like that. Three years down the road and only just recently, I finally decided to have my own domain name with nothing fancy but something that potrays just me. Although yaszamzah.com has been operationing for a couple of months now, I would like to welcome you readers ( although it's just a mere handful now, hehe) to the all new Life's a commotion!

Just so you know, Life's a commotion! is an answer to a random question of, "What's the commotion mate? Life IS a commotion!".

Since I love my life and I hope you do too and making this site is partly going to full fill my dreams of living my life to the best of it. Life's a commotion! won't be so much of a ruckus if Food, Travel, Books, Outdoor Adventures, Sports and Blog Gadgets are not going to play some really major role in it. Let's just get used to the idea that Yasz Amzah.com is all about my crazy outdoor adventures, travel escapades, my constant thirst to discover more knowledge through books and my endless fascination on the internet and social media networking. With that all said, let's begin walking the talk shall we.

2 comments: