Pages

Friday, January 08, 2010

Putting together all 2009 babies!

Dear peeps,

Do you adore babies? Do you feel happy or do you find yourself smiling by just looking at baby pictures or what more looking at real babies in front of you?

If the answers to the questions above are all Yes, say hooray now! Yep, hooray because you happened to have a 'baby aura' which means you are attracted to babies or children and likewise the children towards you. * Just in case you are trying to Google about 'baby aura', I'm telling you straight out now, I just came up with that term and I have no idea if the term 'baby aura' even exists. Hehe.

Okay, back to the babies...

Since most of my beloved old time buddies and beautiful girl friends are happily married either last year or the year before, a couple of them began their first journey into parentage and motherhood last year and I'm doubly happy for all of them. The thought of having the newer generations amongst the gang is something really exciting and worth to shout about.

If I got my calculation correct, for the year 2009, I became an instant aunt for four beautiful little people! The best part of all, they come from all different races. First one born for the year is a cute Indian boy, Kaviraj, second is a cute little Malay girl, Ayra Zuyyin, the third one another adorable Chinese baby boy, Ian Cheng and last but not least, another charming little Malay baby boy, Aryan Iman. And check out their names peeps. I thought their names are pretty cool, am I right?

Out of the four, I've managed to meet only both Ayra and Aryan. I've yet to make an appointment with Kaviraj's mum to have a sneak peak at him. Haha. For Ian Cheng, you are going to call me Tante Yasmin as your mum and I have mutually agreed on it since your were just a little 'jelly bean'. Haha. Nevertheless, I have this strong feeling that all babies are going to grow up becoming super adorable kids and definitely full of interesting characters just like their mummies. With that, I pray you kids the very best in this world and here are their photos for ya'll to go 'gah-ing' about. Enjoy! *pictures will be put up later. =)

* For the mumsies, I have a new found respect towards you girls, who are now officially mothers for your endurance and unimaginable amount of agony you gals had to go through during the intense delivery of your beautiful babies. I can never imagine the pain and thanks for sharing your labour experiences because that's something you can never read about from the books. XOXO to you girls ( Shalen, Husna, Paah, Marilyn)!

5 comments:

  1. lovely post! im smiling ear to ear reading between the lines =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. Wait til I post their lovely pictures. Kids these days, very adorable -lah! But the 'delivery' process sounds super scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. later when its ur turn, no matter how scary u will endure it. :D i nvr tot i could do it, but i did it anyways. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "later when its ur turn" - aiyo, Mar...I wonder if it ever going to happen... haha...Nways, all mums are a bunch of superwoman and you are one too! Kisses to baby Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like baby, my baby always makes me smile. There are two babies in my home, my babies are twin. I always spend my spare time with my babies and wife.

    ReplyDelete