Pages

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Year Resolution what?

Hey ya'll! This is my first post for the year 2010. I've been caught up with loads of things since the middle of December and I can say, I'm pretty much settled down by now. Yay! I've also decorated my new 'workplace' with some cute wooden animals and other souvenirs I got mostly from my travels dated way back in 2000.

Oh yeah, New Year Resolution for 2010? What shall it be?

To tell the truth, I don't need another new year resolution this year because guess what, I make my personal target plan every month! So, why do I need a yearly resolution? Haha. Anyways, this year, I'm hoping for more travel plans - a continual outdoor adventure from last year to something more extreme this year, more cash credited into my account, meeting more beautiful people especially people from Borneo ( hehe) and most importantly,doing what I love doing best and enjoy this short life! So people, make the best of your life today and don't wait for tomorrow to start doing that thing you always wanted to do. May God bless us with loads of great things this 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment