Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

How far have I gone with YaszAmzah.com?

Hi peeps!

If you have noticed, most of my recent posts (which you can check out on my sidebar on the right or go straight to my Archives page that I've created just today!) are listed under the Outdoor Adventures, Travel and Sports tag. I can't help but writing about those three categories because guess what, my life is currently whirling around planning for my next travel or outdoor escapades and 'dreaming' about my to-dos travel list for this 2010. I suppose you guys are doing the same thing too yourself!

Also, I'm working to create and publish only quality contents for YaszAmzah.com and currently my weekly target is to have at least three publish posts per week. I know top bloggers have a post published for everyday of the week but for the sake of maintaining that said 'quality content', I'm sticking for just three personally written, original content as for now for this blog. You know, I do have a couple of other blogs to maintain at the same time too. However,my primary focus will be YaszAmzah.com because I'm thinking, I just need to establish that much needed self branding first. =)

With that said, I just hope you guys will stick around and check out my blog's update from time to time now. Currently, I do have a couple of travel or outdoor adventures topics that are pending for writing and do stick around to check it out.

If you have not subscribed to receive YaszAmzah.com latest updates, you can do so by clicking on this link or by clicking the subscribe to my rss feed right at the last line of this post.

Alright then, catch you guys soon!

4 comments:

  1. lalala! you go girl! i know u've change the way u write the blog content since past few months :P well as long the money comes in haha~~ but do expect low quality reply from a bug like me :D

    all the best !

    ReplyDelete