Pages

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Terry Fox Run KL 2009

Terry Fox Run is listed on my list of to-dos and unfortunately, I didn't make it for the run this year. The event was held on 1st November at Taman Tasik Perdana (Lake Garden), KL. As for now, I couldn't find any reviews yet about the run this year but I've came across at people's pictures posing with their Terry Fox's t-shirts and I thought the Tees look pretty rad!

Take a look at the Terry Fox t-shirt for this year :
Tery Fox Tshirt2009 KL
*picture is from life-spectrum.blogspot.com

Terry Fox Run is held each year throughout the world as a mean of raising funds for cancer research and it is about realizing Terry's mission to find cures for all cancers around the world. To find more about the history of Terry Fox Run, click here.

I'm not sure if you can still purchase the t-shirts by now. However, if  you would like to do your part for charity and in this case raising funds for cancer research, I think you don't have to wait until next year Terry Fox Run for that. You can start donating now by going straight to organizations like our own National Cancer Society Malaysia. Let's do our part now in our own community in hope to make this world a better place to live in for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment