Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rotating Banner at Life's a commotion!

Just so you all know, those rotating banner or pictures are photos captured by yours truly! Images are taken from a non-fancy-schmancy 2 mega pixels and 3 mega pixels cameras with some contrast, brightness, layer masked editing in Photoshop. I gotta tell you, I do miss doing those wall paper/ website designs with Photoshop during my very first job!

Here's a little briefing about my banners:

theme1_small These are obviously underwater animals taken from the aquarium. I'm sure you guys are used to seeing jellyfish, and that's a jellyfish for the first two pictures from the left. The far right is an animal and it's under disguised as a plant with lots of branches. Hmm, a very quirky looking animal indeed.

theme2_smallThis is a capture of the stripey, electric fish using shutter speed. It was moving very fast and was going inside those holes. I really like the vibrant colors of this fish.

obormix_smallThis image is a blend of two images; the pinkish colored jellyfish and the clustered yellow jellyfish. It's really awesome to see these colorful animals under the bright blue aquarium and I bet it looks way better if you get to see it up close few hundred meters underwater.

That's all for now and do look forward for other banner or logo changes over at life's a commotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment