Pages

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Butt Exercise with Bob Harper

Ever wanted to have those really cute, tight hot butt? And haven't you fall in love with Bob Harper already after watching episodes after episodes of that "The Biggest Loser" show? Haha. I know one thing for sure, I love to have a hot looking butt and I think Bob Harper is so darn cute. With athletic figure and all, he is to die for! Unfortunately for us ladies, he is so taken, I think he is. Haha.

Back to the butt exercise.

I first saw about this exercise when I was watching Oprah and the show was showing Gwyneth Paltrow with her personal trainer doing some really rigorous ass-kicking butt exercise. She was really full blown doing it and no wonder she always look so good! Later, I came across this YouTube video of Bob Harper doing the Butt Blaster. Check the video out and don't just watch it, but do it okay! If you are not even thinking to have a 'healthy looking' bum, don't even bother watching the video. I don't want you to waste your time merely looking at Bob doing some butt workout. Haha.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehHRTegjB8I

2 comments:

  1. yeah .. flex those muscles bebeh .. but i think it won't do much for me coz mine is really .. erm .. underdeveloped? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..oh yeah, I remember "urs". Pretty flat out. haha. But hey, try out the exercise, who knows you get to build some ass muscles. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete