Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dr. Oz's Seven-Minute Workout

I'm a big fan of Oprah and it's almost natural for fans to follow up on everything from the Oprah Show. And thanks to her, I begin to adore Dr. Oz! I love him because he's so downright straight forward in pointing out health issues and there are so much to learn from him. In short, he's just awesome.

One of the things I've recently found is this Dr. Oz's Seven-Minute Workout. It is crazy! Despite being a mere seven minute workout, I'm telling you it's HARD and it felt like an hour workout! Haha. I was struggling to keep up with him on the 4th minute and I really suck doing push ups. At the end of it, I got a sore arm and I never actually finished the 7 minute routine. Throughout the regime, I was crying ," Who the hell can do that? It's so difficult!" . Haha. Give yourself a go at the  routine and see how do you fair at it. Good luck!

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCdrgruVNdg

No comments:

Post a Comment