Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Let's go Running!

It's always great to meet your old buddies and realizing that after all these years, you still can relate to each other because of the common interests that you both still enjoy doing. My oldest buddy, Naz has this really wicked idea about joining KL Marathon which is coming up on the 28th June, next month.

Both of us were athletes during our school days and I was always the school's runner and netball player while Naz was the school's high jump athlete. I suppose Naz is in better shape than I am now because she just completed a marathon last month. Lucky for her, her kakis are always on the lookout for upcoming, exciting outdoor activities.

I'm not sure if I'm going to run the half marathon for the upcoming Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009 because looking at myself now, I'm so lacking of stamina. With that note, I want to start running again because you know what, I've always loved running and enjoying the mental and physical endurance to get me going for the finishing line.

And do check this site, RunnersMalaysia if you are interested to get yourself started with running!

P.S: I also would love to run for the Penang Bridge Run this November.

2 comments:

  1. come find me when u r in penang for the bridge run. hehehe...
    xoxo,
    mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i'll b ready for the bridge run...yala..all the penangnite can cheer for me den..hehe..mar, i din know u got new blog..hehe..will cek ur blog !

    ReplyDelete