Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alamaks!

Alamaks! One week it has been since I crap anything here. Ee..so teruk! This annoying headaches and feeling of lethargic are so not helping me to do anything because I ended up sleeping most of the time. So terukkkk!!!

On the other hand, I am now learning to make ads using AdWords. I've downloaded some supposedly useful tips from the net and have yet to even unzip the files. Again, so terukkkk!!!

As for my other websites, so far, nothing much is happening unlike other people, Lyn, who is so very determined to grasp on any business chances that comes rolling. Crazy woman! She's one of my motivation drive to keep things going.

Other things, I'm so bloody frustrated that my cc got rejected by FB. With that down, I can't post my ads at FB. And right now, I'm thinking to start activating my other banks cc. I'm still contemplating on them because right now, my income stream is totally unstable okay!

I've got lotsa things to do and laziness is my biggest enemy here. So terukkkkk la Yasmin!!!

3 comments:

  1. *drum rolls*

    gi tlg adam jaga kebun weh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. herm ..
    teruk teruk teruk ..

    anyway thanks for the book sis ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh Miss Fedora, I kan jadi sleeping investor oni.Takleh ni buat keje2 keras. If tanam2 pokok kat nursery ok gaks..that I like! hehe..

    Odin...np n ur welcome.. I'm so glad that I get to pass down all the books to someone who will actually make full use of them!Hey, mebbe in the future, u can pass down the books to someone else too! Knowledge is to be shared u know!=p

    ReplyDelete