Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

Expenses

Traveling to and fro Cyberjaya :

- 60 KM
- Tolls : RM 16.40
- Travel time : 30-45 minutes
- 16.40 * 4 = 65.60
- Fuel : approx - RM 50 max ( I think)
- 1 week travel: RM 115.60

Hopefully there won't be any parking charges

For cheaper expenses:

Take the bus at OU, take another bus from Putrajaya to Cyber - Daily cost :RM3

The problem is - must get out from house early and the last bus home is unknown. I may have to get home at night, so ...I don't know.

If I have to go through this for 3 months and later I'll be working outside of Cyberjaya, then, it's not worth moving out. I should just as well move back to my parents place. Haha.

I don't know. I should give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. hahah
    just can't help myself u know..well..math is a so bloody 'in' thing..;)

    ReplyDelete