Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I think I'm enjoying things

I'm thankful for all of these:
1. For having a car and the money to pay for fuel and tolls to go to work.
2. For getting to know and meet really awesome people and learning from one another.
3. For being surrounded among 'people' : Chinese,Indians,Malays, Sabahans, Sarawakians & Foreigners.
4. Being able to mingle with English speaking people.
5. Being able to respect other people from different cultures, background and beliefs.
6. Enjoying really nice music while driving and able to drive fast and safe.
7. Have the energy to work and use my brain while at work.
8. For making time to exercise,eat,bathe,sleep,pray,read,drink and relax.
9. For being able to keep a positive mind, pushing negative thoughts when things get bad, for having seniors at work to really motivate you and being absolutely dedicated and committed about everything.
10.For finally being able to do what I've always dream about and hoping to make it big and successful.

P.S: These are almost all the things that happened for the past 5 days at the new place. Been really great and I hope more good things will come in the future. For a great career ahead!!!

3 comments:

  1. i like this entry...appreciating whatever we have. thank u,sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea we should. I learnt a lot about having a positive thought by watching Oprah when she had guests who wrote the book "Secret" over on her show. Other than that, I think that's what I've been learning from the staffs at the new company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. last saturday morning i tertgk kuliah subuh..ustaz tu kata..jangan suka berfikiran negatif dan menyusahkan diri... tak baik utk diri... selain jgn susahkan org, kita juga jangan susahkan diri... =)

    ReplyDelete