Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Calculation done!

I've calculated the amount of time, fuel, mileage to drive to and fro the new office. It's close to an hour (averaging at 45 min - 1 hour, depending on traffic). It's going to be exhausting and I hope that I'll just enjoy the ride, everyday!

Going to new 'places' still gives me the jitters. I hope that I'll have lotsa fun tomorrow and say the right things, the proper way to the right people.

I have no idea how much longer will I be able to get my hands on the internet after this. So we'll just see. Adios and bis dan.

2 comments:

  1. Zue and Husna..thanks for the early morning wishes yesterday!Was lepaking only most of the time there. Still got some papers to be stamped and all..Pening kapla d...Will resume training on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete