Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

Messing around in the wrong crowd

Yea...all this while I was messing around in the wrong crowd. I don't quite fit in with the people around me though I kinda like blend well with everyone. Deep down I know that I may be more of myself in a different crowd.

It's nice to have an old friend who reminded me that I'm somewhat different. I think differently and do things differently. Thanks babe for reminding me because I know that you know me darn well to say that. We grew up together since we were kiddos. Of course she can tell what kind of person I am.

I've had enough jostling and mingling around at the wrong place and not-so-alike-peeps. I'll be among that cool people in no time. More people like K***. Hihihi.

2 comments:

  1. actually, his name is kash **** and his my trainer..ahhaha..yeahhh, this wednesday I'll have a date with him..ahaks..yasz,don't be jealous okay!!!yeeepeeee.. :D
    weh, nnt aku bleh tulun ngoratkan dia tuk ko kay..bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh...ed_navilla...btol ker eje ni? I'm damn jeles la..tu pasal tulis post ni..nantila..I'll pay a visit down to FF, The Curve. Konon2 nak jumpa u la..haha..

    ReplyDelete