Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Frustrations!

For the past 1 month plus I’ve been at work, I keep on wondering every day what and how much I have accomplished since then. The truth is I’ve learnt something like 3 % of everything. That’s just something I cannot accept especially when I am the kind of person who lives up to being on the run and productive whenever I am at.

I’m frustrated that the only job I’ve been doing since coming here is to work on the documentation of the project a.k.a document reviewer/reader/editor for some lousy English grammar/vocabs someone else had made. It sucks when at the very beginning I came in here, I was hoping to learn as much as I could within my 1 year tenure as a Java developer. As much as I don’t really fancy that much on programming / staring away at codes, I’m beginning to hate more on doing review works and making umpteenth times of amendments on some really fucked-up system functional design of a really fucked-up system. I don’t think I’m going to enjoy doing the development (coding) on this system.

It sucks not being able to perform. It sucks not to be able to show your potential. It sucks when I end up doing someone else’s job. It sucks that you get to shake leg and get paid for it. Trust me it sucks. It sucks no being able to move yourself forward as though being directionless. It just plain sucks.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with all the points in the last paragraph. =P

    but as i said in my blog, give yourself time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...give it time...the job pays the bill though, so I should be thankful that finally I get to move out, stay on my own, have my own car, be independant and yea, it's just great really.i should be more thnkful

    ReplyDelete