Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Cars Chronology!

I know it's a brand new year, so, Happy New Year everyone. Oh well, it's just like any other day for me and nothing is extravagantly new or anything. Hmm...wait! Of course there's something new today.

For the first time, I was traveling in that Kelisa all the way from Sitiawan to KL. All in all, not bad for a small car. So far, it's running good. On average, it runs fairly well at 110km/h. You need to grip more at the steering wheel when you are reaching 120-130km/h. But, it's a pain driving on the left lane of the highway. Most Malaysians don't really know how to drive within the speed limit so I ended up having to switch lanes all the way through. It would have been a different story if I was driving our former Mr.Wes ( that 190e is on sale like a hot cake) or that BMV (like the Deutsch will pronounce it) or that Perdana V6.Anyways, that new baby of mine (hehe..baby eh?)is definitely a good bargain, very economical rather than that Mercedes I used to drive around, efficient, practical and a perfect match for me (in terms of my size and the car's size.. .hehe).I'm hoping to not have anymore car dramas with this one and because I'm paying some good amount of money for it each month, it better perform and be loyal to me! Hahaha. For once, I'm driving a tiny car and hopefully no more parking problems for me.

For the past few years since I've had my driving license, these are the cars I had been driving:
2004 : Mercedes Benz 250e (Automatic)
2002 - present : Volvo 240 (from Manual to Automatic, overhaul engine, upgraded from 2.1L to 2.3L..damn, that car is a power machine)
2005-2006 : Mercedes Benz 190E ('92/'97,Automatic, a pain in the ass at times and has no pick-up at all. But with its sun-roof and sporty skirting, it's pretty sheek and it's a rare make in Msia and that's why it's a hot-cake!)
2006 - present : Kelisa ( Automatic, less than a 1000cc, a no match with any of the cars I've driven.Hohoho!)
Once in a blue moon ride : BMW 3 series (1992?? Ich viese nicht. Das Auto kommt aus Deutschland wann meine Vater arbeiten in Hamburg. It's 'Jerman-mali lah senang cakap'!!)
Soon : BMW Mini Cooper or any Japan make cars or sport cars.

P.S: I really love cars because of the adrenaline I can get from driving behind the wheels!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe..mana ada bli...p tauk buang keta buruk, ambik p keta yg elok sikit tak tara mana saja..;)

    ReplyDelete