Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Erk..eeeekk!!

I've just moved out from the house (my parents place) this week and I think that I need to get another proper house to really settle in. By the way, I'm at the office right now on a bloody weekend. Hehehe..I don't hate this because I don't actually have any plans for this weekend, so going to this office is part of an activity to do. At least, I'm doing something, right!

So..about my current new place. I'm renting at a very cheap price and it's 5 minutes away from the office. That's the plus point. The cons are, I'm telling you, they overwhelm the plus points and that's bad! The cons:
1. I'm sharing a room and I don't think I can get a descent sleep when the other person snores. No offence if you are reading this but no, I can't get any sleep unless, I'm dead tired and sleep like a log or I end up sleeping at the living room (just like what I always do when I'm at my parents). The conclusion is I can never share a room. Not now though. Erm..it's a whole different story once I'm married okay! Hahaha.

2. The housing area is pretty noisy.
3. Finding a parking lot is a misery. One needs to double park and move your car earl y in the morning to give way to the car you have doubled park at. You know what I mean if you are a true Malaysian. Double parking is the way of life. A sad fact but that's the truth.
4. Drying up clothes is a whole lot of trouble. I just wounded myself while hanging the clothes (climbing on the chair and hitting a sharp end at one of the pails,leaving a nasty scar for later..huhu).
5. It takes a lot of effort to dry up the clothes because the space is limited and the sun doesn't shine into the the drying area.The only place the sun light is in is at the living room. That leaves an option of 'Indon-like' ambience in the house when you have to hang-dry your clothes at the living room grails. No offence for Indons out there because from how I see it, the construction workers immigrants from Indonesia hang their clothes all over their little cabin because the place is pretty tight and limited.

So...I need a new place with proper parking lot, at least some other facilities like a swimming pool or gym, nice and quiet, a balcony for drying clothes and a room of my own. I need to start searching and at the mean time, I'm stuck to where I am right now. Living like a nomad. Damn it.

Other than that, work is fine. But I don't really fancy the idea of coming to the office and writing my blog on a Saturday.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment