Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This is more like a shout out ..oh really?

Husna!! Ahila is back in Msia. She's planning to be here for a month and another 1 month in India. We are planning to meet up and hopefully we can meet up at hometown Sitiawan. I may be going back there..I'm dying to go for a swim at Pulau Pangkor and come back home all sunburned. Hehe...Sms me for more details k!

And...this is almost like a dream comes true.

I got a JOB!!!

Yes..I think I did if I could hear the lady speaks a lil louder. Hehe. I'm waiting for the offer letter and I'll be a Software Engineer wannabe starting from next week!

and...my six months of studying intensive programming and everything software engineering was finally over today. It was after all worth every moment and risks to study for the last six months. It pays because I actually got a job. A real one and I'm hoping it's a stepping stone for a great career ahead of me.

Wow!! I really need to start planning on my 2007 agenda. This year has been awesome and yep, I'm proud to say that I've accomplished a great deal and I'm glad for that.I thank GOD for that and of course my family and friends. Couldn't have done all of it without all of yous...;)

6 comments:

  1. oh thats soooooo GREAT! welcome to the working world! it have ups and downs..but the good thing is... u will get money to spent... buy a car! buy a car! hahahahah.... :P no lah... its better u feel the work life first... else... u will be stuck for a job u hate just for the sake of paying your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...thanx for the advice. yeah..I still think that I should put a hold on the thought of getting a brand new car. The car I'm using is still doing fine. Work comes first...then... I don't think I will have a big problem thinking on how I should best invest my pay ;). It has been a long struggle to get where I am at right now. It's been hard for me..working my butts out, in and out of jobs, been through a lot for this. So...it goes to say that..if you work hard enough on something and set your mind on it, surely there'll be success. It's all about determination, hard work, willingness, patience, support and of course enjoying the hard life as it is.;) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah min dah dpt keje. Eh,bile ko blk sitiawan? aku p sana jumaat ni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...and jubilations...! Yes sis...sheer determination! Again, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU KAK SER!!!
    We'll celebrate later when you and deary Shanni is back here next year...heheh...eh, with ur jobs n all..r u sure u coming home next yer??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we're planning to go back but that has to be somewhere in july/august, considering my long break only starts in the summer.

    ReplyDelete