Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Animals Anecdotes 25 : A Noisy and Wet Myna

It's been raining almost the whole morning today and all the little birdies were soaking wet thanks to the rain. One particular Myna took shelter on the balcony and she ( I'm suggesting that it's a female Myna) was totally drenched from  head to toe. Haha.

As she went about staying out from the rain and shook herself dry, she kept on making really noisy Myna chirpings . I wonder what she was saying but it certainly must have been something like this , " Oh, shoot! It rained so heavily, now I'm soaking wet and it is taking ages to dry off these feathers. I need a hair dryer PRONTO! " . Haha!

 




[caption id="attachment_2168" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Noisy and wet Myna taking shelter at the balcony, keeping herself out of the rain"][/caption]

I wish that's what the Myna was literally saying and off she flew seconds after I opened the door to the balcony towards the coconut tree just opposite the house. It was still drizzling out there but she was close to dry by then. So, she'll be fine. At least  she's way less drenched and cold than before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment