Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A sigh of relief...

This is yet another unrelated post on nothing at all on travel, sports and outdoor adventure. I'm just going to put up a post to cover up for a couple of days of missing posts. Anyways, the past couple of days have been extremely exhausting. All thanks to the blistering hot and dry weather, a great combination for extreme dehydration if you have to spend hours under the hot sun chasing 'animals'. Haha. That's a different story all together. Really, I kid you not.

Oh well, getting to the point...

I'm finally, I hope, can breathe a sigh of relief because I think I'm done with attending major weddings for this year. Haha. I think I've attended way too many weddings from typical kenduri weddings, to super protocol-classy (if you think so)-vip guests weddings, temple wedding (a real eye opener for me, was gawking at all time. haha), nice sit down - only close friends dinner reception with an after dinner hitting the dance floor party (so syiok), grand hall wedding and later on everyone goes crazy dancing in their sarees (this was fun crazy time too!). Pretty much I've attended weddings after weddings and I had lots of fun with every single one of them but...at the end of the day, there is always a but. Haha.

Probably I just had about enough of attending typical same old weddings. If only someone can come up with a crazy-fun wedding reception, let say casual beach wear with awesome bbq by the beach and some awesome after party, I'm pretty sure I'll be more than excited to attend it. Hehe.

On the other hand, weddings are pretty much the only time me and my mates get to have a tiny reunion, well at least something we had managed to do annually besides gathering at Chillies, Midvalley year after year. The wedding I'd attended last weekend was really great because three of my mates brought their little less than a year old babies along. Everyone got a tad too excited snapping pictures with the babies that we eventually made a little photo session group with the mamas, dads, babies and exactly two single girls...haha...completely and undeliberately overshadowing the newly weds sitting right behind us on the pelamin. Sorry Naz, we had forgotten about you for just a couple of minutes.

So yeah, I'm pretty happy all went well for all the wedding receptions that I'd attended and I guess, I better start buying proper outfit to prep up for next year's wedding ceremonies. By far, there should be about 2 weddings next year, if only I'm invited of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment