Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are you going to run for the Penang Bridge International Marathon 2010?

So are you going to run for the Penang Bridge Marathon? If you ask me, my answer is most probably No! Haha.

In case you haven't known already, the Penang Bridge International Marathon a.k.a PBIM for this year 2010 is going to be held on the 21st November, which is roughly about one month from now. Registration is still open until the 31st of this month with no increase of price for every categories. However, the courier service option for your race pack will no longer be available now and you have to personally get your pack at the counter.

Click here to read more about Penang Bridge International Marathon this 21st November 2010

Oh, you may probably want to know why I won't be participating in this run, right? Oh well it's going to be another list of excuses really. Hihi. The fact is I love to run. I even ran almost all the way down from Low's Peak, Mount Kinabalu to Gunting Lagadan. Heck I love running. The reason for not participating this time around like every other time really ( you know I always wanted to run in a marathon) is just because of the timing. I don't think I can spend the next 30 days going through some intensive running practice and the last time I ran a near 5km, was last month and the timing was absolutely pathetic. I think it was more of a walking rather than running.

Anyhow, to my friend, Zue who is going to run on her first marathon which is the 10km category, I wish you a lot of luck and I hope you'll have a great time running. Oh my, am I really sure I'm going to miss out on this? *contemplating probably until the last day of registration ends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment