Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Very Important Post : I'm changing my feed address!

Dear readers,

I've been thinking a lot on changing my feed address name into something  'meaningful' , well at least it will be meaningful enough for me. =). In that case, if you have previously subscribed to my feed on your Google Reader or any reader for that matter, please make a tiny change on your reader subscription NOW to continue reading on my future posts.

The new feed address is as follows:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yaszamzah

To change the feed address for this blog, you can either :

Click the link above and follow the subscription steps

or

You can either copy the above link and paste it into your Add a Subscription form in your reader

I hope you will make this very important change A.S.A.P or else you will really miss out on my next posts and so on.  Also, if you have been a constant commenter and/reader to this blog, I thank you very much for reading ! =)

Until more posts to come,

Yasz

No comments:

Post a Comment