Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Three months plus to go

It is right now getting close to three months to go before the year ends and it is also the time where I sit down and look back on how much I have come to accomplished up until now. It scares me a little that I may be a bit behind scheduled. However come to think of it, if I am to work all out on this few months, nothing is impossible. If I can literally climb mountain this year, I'm pretty sure I can possibly accomplish yet another great feat before the year ends.

I don't know about you guys but I must admit that I can be lazy and have a short attention span on things. So just in case you are experiencing the same 'lazy and short attention span' behaviour like I do, I figured the best remedy for that is to work on things as quickly as possible and always time and plan on your tasks for the day. It is of course much easier said than done and usually when I'm like really in my super lazy mode, I literally will talk to myself in my head as a second person to talk myself into doing those daily tasks. It works most time especially when I am constantly reminded on where am I right now and realizing that I'm still miles away from being successful.

Although things seem to be far away now but if I am to reflect on things I've learned since last year and taking a super risky plunge into something totally new, I must say, I'm pretty happy with myself. I've never been happier and I'm close to living my dreams and that's what matters. I'm taking action to make a change in my life because that's what I really I wanted to do. I guess all those job hopping for the past few years, really wasn't bad at all. It happened all for the good reason and I'm glad I'd learned a lot from all my jobs.

When I'm lazy and not really productive, I suppose I should begin writing more posts like this. Haha. But actually, when I'm lazy, I enjoy reading especially reading posts from motivational bloggers or writers. I read an awesome post from Yaro today about How you can change the world and although it's a pretty lengthy post, I'm glad I took the time reading it. It's just the right amount of motivational boost that I need to keep going. You'll sure need a lot of self-motivation when you are working on your own you know. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment