Pages

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Less outdoorsy, a bit more spiritual

I ran a quick check on the list of my August's Archive and I was surprised (hmm...not really) with the measly 6 posts I had churned out last month. By far, August went by slightly slow on this blog ( because I got my mind on something else). Also, I would say the lack of posts was probably a result of me being less outdoorsy due to Ramadhan and since I would like to focus on writing about the outdoors/sports/travel in this blog - I kinda like ran out of idea on what to write, hopefully only for throughout this holy month.

Nevertheless, I'm happy that I'm getting in touch with the spiritual side of me and learning plus discovering a lot about my religion and learning on how to continue living as a better person in this life. Alrighty then, I'm not going to go all preachy about things because I don't see myself fit or knowledgeable enough for such thing and until then, hoping for better posts to come.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you have a domain! And nice theme btw ^_^

    Selamat hari raya Yas, maaf zahir batin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yea I do have one or two domains. hehe. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to you too.

    ReplyDelete