Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Girlfriends and babies

During my schooling days, I went to an all-girls' school. Basically that would mean I have more girlfriends than guy friends.  And since most of my friends parents reside at the same hometown, my girlfriends and I have been friends for a little more than two decades now. Oh wow that has really been a long time. What I enjoy most especially since a year ago is when most of my girlfriends got married and begin to have their first kid. Yay!

I remembered visiting two of my girlfriends last year - one has about a week old baby boy and the other girl has a couple months old baby girl. And just a couple of days ago, I met again with both girls along with their babies and what great joy it was.

Both little kids are just so adorable and they warm up to me pretty easily too. Hence that add ups to more fun on my side when little toddlers actually response to you and enjoy interacting although they can't really speak. Despite one kid actually bitten my middle finger and wouldn't really want to let go, haha, I can say that perhaps I can get along very well with little babies and also kids.

I remember also, a bunch of 12 year old kids (a couple of years back) coming up to me trying to strike a conversation which I thought was kinda weird then. Anyhow, I do feel probably I should work more with kids because they are just so much fun to be around with due to the fact they are inquisitive, simple, straightforward and are like a little sponge eager to learn and grasp things as much as possible. On another thought, I think those characteristics I just mentioned are just so  ME! Haha.

Anyways, for my girlfriends - those married and unmarried and along with your cute little babies, may we all remain the best of friends forever. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment