Pages

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I need a banner and logo design for YaszAmzah.com

This site has been pretty bare and naked from colorful designs for a couple of months now. Hence, I need a banner and logo at least somewhere by this month.  I've been thinking to put up a banner and logo that reflect myself, me, the rightful owner of this blog/site which ever you want to call it. But thinking is as far I've gotten to do until now. The action part is coming in pretty slow which is not a good thing at all and I'm sure you readers are dying to see some colorful change over at this site. Believe me, I do too!

If you guys have any suggestions on where I can get my hands for a really cool, fully customized banner and logo designs or any tutorials for me to create my own design, do give me a heads up. If the design is worth the buy at a real bargain, I might as well buy it. Otherwise, I really don't mind tweaking my own designs with some help from tutorials but that will mean I have to push myself to actually sit down and put into action on the designs. Seriously peeps, I need huge help in the banner and logo department of YaszAmzah.com and I do hope you guys can help me out here. Thanx!

4 comments:

  1. I think your site is good enough with your header above. If you need suggestion, may be you can put on your picture on your header which show your adventure such as your picture with top Mt. Kinabalu's background. It just my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stewart! Good idea. Will consider that suggestion of yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) Do drop by my website and see the designs I've previously made. Let me know if you're interested in letting me design your banner/logo.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete