Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Animals Anecdotes 1: Jojo scares me out!

Jojo is a very friendly creature. I am not so sure with its gender but I am going to guess that its a female. Her hair is going all over the place and in need of a quick trim. Looking utterly cute with its short legs, wiggling its tail as you call her. Ah, so adorable.

I have the tendencies to get scared of sudden movements from animals. I called Jojo and she looked at me, eyes all round. I was just calling to check out if she recognizes me, after all we are neighbours. Out of the sudden, she starting making quick tiny steps more and more towards me. On automatic, I panicked and ran towards the gate without a single reason why. Apparently Jojo only made a couple of steps towards me but I guess she stopped upon seeing me fleeing. I bet you Jojo thought I was acting all weird. All she wanted was to play with someone but she scared me instead.

I ended laughing at myself. I felt silly too. Jojo went back to the front of her gate and sat watching me. Oh Jojo, next time if you feel like approaching me, give me some kind of signal will you? It is not you, it is just me. Scared of little sudden movements especially when it comes from furry or flying animals/insects. Haha.

Oh if you still can't tell, Jojo is a little doggy. I am not sure of her breed but it is one of those black and white little dog with almost curly looking hair. A real cute little doggie.

4 comments:

  1. eh, ur Jojo, is she a poodle type ah? * i lol writing it as "ur Jojo" ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Jojo" is not a poodle. I don't like poodle. If I can curi2 take her pic, will do so soon. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ni anak anjing depan rumah ke? bukan aunty jessie's right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ini jojo anjing ah seng...u know what's the breed ar? itu anjing depan lumah, kaki tempang mah..that's a paria dog oni. =p

    ReplyDelete