Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What do I do when I'm mad?

So I've been tagged. Like Again. From Ms Kenzo. Hehe..

The answers to that question:

1. I start swearing with hand gestures and all. Complete set baby! Kids don't do this anywhere, OKAY! I should start slapping my wrist more often. Hehe...Hey, Syikin you so know me already by now. You got it right! Damn you are good! Hahaha

2. I'm a very SHOWY person which means I can't hide my feelings. So if I'm angry to someone, I'll always end up making faces or confront that person right in the face and ask him/her what is the problem and if possible, settle the problem there and then. I don't like to keep my grudges onto someone. So I rather explode once and for all and let go of the problem the next time I have to confront that someone again.Usually, I like to solve problems quickly. Eh this is getting astray from the topic of discussion. Oh well..whatever!

I think that's pretty much it. I try not to curse so much these days but at most time, I just can't help it. And it's really funny when I'm like driving the car and out of the sudden I start to swear like real fast and bad, my friends who happened to be in the car will automatically halt their conversation out of sheer shocked I guess because in normal conversation I never swear at all. Well not really. It depends on the kind of people I'm with really.

Ok..that's it Ms Kenzo. That's my answer.

I don't do anything stupid like stuffing up my face or try to throw tantrum to other people or anything crazy. I'm in controlled most of the times.Yeah right...well not really actually because I'm so bloody emotional during my PMS. Ouch.

3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha..dah agak dah yg cursing and verbal abuse tu!(ex-conv yg otai!)heheh.i curse when nobody's around..;p i don't usually do that in front of my friends nowadays..takut diorng terkejut (lagi!)..before this ade dah yg terkejut beruks..alahai budak2 ni..mcm la xpernah curse.blergh~ hahahahaha.;p
    LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...I guess we are just a typical Convent blood!! I met another friend of mine who's a CBN-er...our personality traits are just so bloody obvious that we used to study in Convent school.Loud, zany,smart,hyperactive,sporting,cool and over the top bunch of chicks!!! I'm proud to be an ex-convent gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm proud to be an ex-conv(ent/icted)too!hahaha!

    and yeah, most of the time,we are the one who'd like to talk 'taboo-like' stories, leaving others with their jaws wide-open.ngehahaha.;p

    peace,ex-rebellious convenita~

    ReplyDelete