Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

Movie updates

Pirates of the Carribeans - At World's End ?? Something like that la the title...can't remember and don't care

We managed to catch the 6pm movie yesterday and we got good seats. It was a last minute thing because we only decided to go watch it at 5 ish pm (still at the office).Personally, I think that movie is a let down. I'll give 4/10.

Funny parts - I enjoyed laughing at them, but the crowd in the cinema didn't understand most of the inner jokes, so that kinda bring down the whole hype. The story line is pretty slow and dragging or was it just me who didn't really focus much during the show. I came in the cinema feeling absolutely hungry and I was stuck there with an empty stomach until 3 hours later. That spoils the mood altogether. And we missed the first 15 minutes of the show, so, I really don't know what we ended up missing.

By the 2nd hour through the show I think I got an sms from Mack saying that Ahi is going to get married by 16 December this year. I think it's 16. I was flabbergasted and went out of focused throughout the show. I was more like 'melayan perasaan' on ... something and yes, I was in reverie most of the time.

We all agreed that Pirates 2 is better off among the trilogies. This third one simply lacks the thrill and stock of laughter unlike the 2nd one. During dinner (post movie activity because we were dead hungry by then), Efi's (not the real name) cuzzy asked which is better, Pirates 1 or Pirates 3? We simultaneosly answered - 2! Haha. It's like none of the above, but that something else. Get the joke? Ah, don't bother understanding it.Haha

But to be fair for this movie, I think I'll give another round of it if anybody else would one to watch it again with me and if I have to pay for it, I rather watch on Ladies' Night three weeks starting from now. Hehe. Yep, I'm a cheapskate! Gagaga.


The Hill Have Eyes 2


The aftermath of the show resulted me feeling totally nauseated and having short of breath. I was struggling to breath properly while we headed back in the car. It's a must watch for those who enjoy 'thrill and sudden shock'. I think this was the first time I had to scream aloud out of sheer terror whilst watching a movie. This movie sure scares the shit out of me. Haha.

28 Weeks

This movie is nothing like the Shaun of the Dead kinda thing though the zombie is pretty much there. It is totally recommended to watch the previous part of the sequel- 28 Days. I wouldn't have been that scared watching this movie if I would have not been sandwiched between two screaming girls. One was hiding her face by my shoulder while the other was screaming every now and then. Hehe. I was hiding my face behind my hands too you see. Haha.

Spiderman 3

I don't get the point of Spidey and his bestfriend cum enemy then turned comrades started to cry!! Very unmacho thing for a super hero icon. Hehe. Otherwise, I love the laidback and super cool 80's version of the super black, bad boy spidey. That part I like. Other part, I can't remember very well. Haha. I still prefer Spider 1 and 2 though.

2 comments:

  1. wow..banyaknye tgk movie....

    nak tgk pirates.... tapi tak nak high expectation base on the review...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh..it's a weekly activities especially on Wednesday or Thursday nights. Sometimes, I'll head to the movies all in office attire. How skemakan...hehe...keje2 gak...lepak2 gak..tu nasib tak p clubbin' ker..kahkahkah...

    ReplyDelete