Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The proxy server is refusing connections

The proxy server is refusing connections
Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.

* Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct.

* Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is
working.

This error message will keep on prompting for a minimum of 10 times a day, which means, this happens constantly.

For an IT company, having your internet connection to go down every few minutes, what can you conclude about this particular IT company?

By the way, I am working at that company. Isn’t that ‘AWESOME’.

I'm seriously thinking about looking for another job. I don't dream about coming to work and do absolutely nothing when I accepted for this job. I made a huge mistake there but yeah, there's no regrets.

4 comments:

  1. hey. whats up. lama menyepi. i am going to KL this weekend. kenduri member....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really?? call me/sms me..meet up??!!!make a point to meet..i missed you the last time u came here...i may need to pass a resume or two to you ker..huhu..

    I didn't realise I didn't write much at this blog. I just don't feel like complaining about my job in here, bcoz that's what I have in mind most of the time. Damn. On the other hand, eh, you wanna go langkawi next saturday?Eina kawin la...jomla..

    jom la.

    I'm so crazy about jalan-jalan activities when it comes to weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh....saturday morning baru gerak... maybe petang saturday tu kalo member aku bawak g shopping hadiah kawen leh ah jupe...

    kenduri eina aku tak p lah... =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh itu macam ka...gamaknye cam takde same geng2 usm yg p wedding eina..hukhukhuk..lain kali aku pun nk wat wedding kat pulau lah..sah2 tak ramai nk p...save bajet..kahkahkah...

    ReplyDelete