Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

What's going on???

I've been driving myself INSANE for having to just sit and stare at the pc the whole 4 days of work this week. It's insane having to go to work and you have nothing to do and I really mean it when I say there nothing to do!!!!!

I seriously cannot comprehend what the heck is wrong with the whole management team when they consider hiring a new candidate to fill up a certain gap in a position. Why the hell in the world would you hire someone when you can't give out to them a task to do?? Why bother wasting the resources and employee's time??? WHY DID YOU FRIGGIN HIRE SOMEONE???????WHY??????

My 5 months of working is coming close. I've been doing my countdown since the 18th of December ( the date I started work). I don't think I can stand it waiting for a bloody one full year so that I can be well skilled in JAVA. With all these shits coming along, I've begin to contemplate whether my 3 years of study in the uni and 6 months of pure programming studies are a complete waste and I should probably just move on with what I really love at heart.

Damn it!

So the task for this holiday is to update resume and shit I really don't know what to describe for this current job because I did nothing. Shit.

This is worrying me and has always been worrying me since my second month of work. This is not I've envisioned with this job and it's affecting my personal career time line at a whole. If they ain't going to help me with this one, I guess, I should help myself and start scouring and getting that job I've always wanted.

P.S: It's a typical situation when you work anywhere within the Malay infested environment.I'm not prejudice about Malay established companies but I can never understand their work process and why they just do things in a ridiculous slow and inefficient way... My next aim is to hit the MNC's job market. I believe that I'll fit in better in their work environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment