Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wednesday Night, Karaoke Night

Last night was the second week in a row we went for our karaoke session. Wednesday is Ladies' Night so entrance is FREE. WE only had to pay for the tidbits they provided and drinks are FREE too.

It's amazing that my three hours sleep is considered sufficient enough for today. I woke up all refreshed. It shows that a good exercise, in my case, vocal exercise hehehe does help for your good night sleep. Hehe. Yeah right.

I'm off for free breakfast at the office today and I'm looking forward for the weekends. I may be going to Seremban and Nilai but I think I need to drop by Midvalley for the job fair. I need to go talk to people about 'career change' issues.

Bis dan leute und tschuss!
Til later people and goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. 3 jam ja? ko mmg giler... i slept at 12.30am last nite, and i go to work like a zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala...giler...eheh
    but yesterday I had training the whole day...around 8-10am...I was barely listening to what the trainer was talking about.I was closing my eyes every now n then...hehe

    ReplyDelete