Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Great Escapades

So...we went to PD and then headed to Melaka in just one day last weeekend.

The beach isn't exactly that nice and beautiful. Of course it's not. Teluk Cempedak, by far is still the best beach I've been to after Pulau Pangkor and Teluk Batik (my hometown).

The trip to Melaka wasn't exactly planned. We just drove all the way there because we got annoyed by this ugly looking immigrant who keep tailing us at the beach. Stupid motherfucker. What a creep.

We had a short swim at that the beach overlooking our hotel and I got pretty ticked off when this old man with his wife suddenly hollered back at us , supposedly trying to give a piece of advice in a rather irritating way rather than pleasing what more helpful.

He said that the beach is dirty and there's an E-Coli something bacteria in the water and we better watch out not to drink anything from the sea water. I really don't know if he's trying to help or simply trying to annoy us with that way too detailed information. But that was it, the weekend at PD was pretty much blown off with that fucker immigrant and that darn old fart who should know better to just keep his mouth shut. Damn!

So we headed down to Melaka and we had a blast having a makeover!!! Yep..you heard me right. All of us had our hair done and it wasn't that pricey and I think it turned out great. Maybe next month, I'll get some fresh colours next. Haha.

That was last weekend. This weekend I may be spending some time with the family instead. Pup will officially be an 'atuk' this Thursday and probably I should see him and congrats him. I want to know how he feels about the whole idea of having an extra title to his name and what impact it will eventually brings to him and the rest of the family. Probably I should start by behaving properly. Hahah..Not that I'm spoilt or anything...

Oh yeah, work is like coming here and sitting around gossiping and planning for our next travel activities among us in the office. I still need to update my resume and heck I need another better job to deal with.

I'm doing more play than learning these days.

2 comments:

  1. oh... so kesian to have your holidays spoilt like that... send a pic of ur new hair! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aih..teluk batik je ade pantai yg best...~haha.

    ReplyDelete