Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

Series of Eventful Event...

To sum up the whole week, it's best to list them all down in points.

Monday:
I got sick and tired of not doing nothing at work. I was really down the whole day. I did nothing but surf the net all day long. I had dinner with friends and cleared my mind and crashed over at Wawa's because I just needed to see a familiar face who understands and can withstand my loathing. ;)

Tuesday:
I opened my big mouth and complained on everything to my immediate boss. Actions were immediately taken and in no time at all, I found myself at a different building,different floor,different desk. I was busy installing and setting up the pc for another project for the whole day. Yes, I was tossed into yet another project in less than 4 months period.I felt like they (the management) were playing pin ball with me. Fuck!

Wednesday:
I complained no more about not having work to do. I got a job today!Thank Goodness!! I was busy asking around and trying to figure out on how the heck to solve the 'job'.
Somehow throughout the day, I felt that I missed my previous team member so much and suddenly changing to that new place felt ever so lonely and quiet. I had no one to jokingly play around with whenever I'm bored. I felt that I had to go out that night and I DID!

Me and two other friends were driving ourselves mad at Midval. We went for dinner, played at the arcade, hang around the bowling alley for a lil while, went for an hour of karaoke where my throat started to sore from that 'singing frenzy' we tried to have because we were rushing for the midnight movie. We watched Mr Bean and we couldn't buy any water and we woke up the next morning with really horsey voice. And not forgetting those crazy late night photo snaps we had and waiting in front of California Fitness entrance just to have a look at some chunky hot muscular guys who just walked out from the gym. Man, they were hot!! ;)

Thursday:
I finally slept at my own place. In fact Thursday was the only second time of the week that I actually slept at that home of mine.

Friday:
Clocked out at 5.30pm and rushed home to KL and did my laundry almost half asleep.

Saturday:
Hopped on the 8.30 am bus to JB with Hajar and 5 hours later were arrived at Larkin and we thought we saw that En.Sani (Matriculation's lecturer) whom we used to 'not like so-much' at the bust station. Later, two other guys from the old classmates came and we went to the wedding. Izatul walked into the hall for the bersanding session looking gorgeously beautiful. Her husband is not bad looking too. ;). Anyway, we hope that that hot little lingerie we got for her will fit her 'SEXILY'...HAHAHA....some bunch of suckers we are...that's just Hajar and I though ;)

Then we met with Hasha and his really cool, not so straight friends. One of them is really cute and really tall. Unfortunately, we were uncertain on which way does he really swing by. Hehe. But they are really a bunch of nice people that I hope and wish I can hang out more often with.

Then, we went for a late night movie. The 2nd consecutive movie I had in a week. We watched Meet the Robinson 2 feeling all knocked out from the earlier eventful events and it's almost a miracle that I actually managed to strain both eyes from going all wide SHUT throughout the movie. It was cold and I was tired so I couldn't really watch the movie that properly.But the moral behind the movie is ,"Keep moving forward" and yeah, I should stick to that motto in this life too. That's what I'm doing anyway and anyhow.

Then, we checked in inside a hotel at 2 am and slept the whole night through until 9 ish the next day which was earlier today. We missed the chance of going to the museum or visiting the Segget area. Oh well, I've been there before so I guess I didn't miss much.

Sunday:
We still haven't decided on how to get home. Our options then was by bus or by plane. We chose the plane. Two of Hajar's friends drove us to Senai. We had lunch and talked and catch up on things (though I was trying to blend in by listening to teacher's dilemma stories from Ujang) and we finally boarded the plane at 4pm. Reached KLIA, I said my Auf Wiedersehen to Hajar and we part our ways. Got on the KLIA Express to KL Sentral. From KL Sentral hopped on Putra to Ampang Park. Got a taxi to home. All in all, I travelled by bus,car,walking,aeroplane,train and a taxi.

It was one heck of a travel. I love it so much and it didn't matter on how much money spent on this weekend. I think I spent around RM350 for all expenses throughout the weekend. It was okay considering that I just had my pay on Friday. ;)

I'll do this again next time. Probably I'll be going to Langkawi or Taman Negara or probably even Mount Kinabalu.

Wait up next for more travel to come. Can't wait and I'm definitely hungry for more adventure. ;)

2 comments:

  1. wei... aktifnye berjalan2.. enjoy masa mude... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yezza....I'm the kutu rayap in a good way though...tak kisahla tua or muda...setiap detik ini mesti dipenuhi dgn bende2 berfaedah..hehe..faedah sgtler kalo koje duk berjalan je ek...

    ReplyDelete