Pages

Monday, December 04, 2006

G-Force X

What in the world is G-Force X?
It's an anti-gravity machine which kinda catapult you all the way from the ground to the sky!!

Where to ride it??
Right here in KL. Just at the entrance of KL Tower, you'll get to see this ride and heck I fully recommend you to hop on it and give it a go. If you enjoy going on the Solero Shot at Genting, you'll enjoy G-Force X too!

What do you gain from this?
Scream your lungs out for 2.8 seconds, flip 360 degrees on air but no worries you are guarded behind the harnest, feel the adrenaline, have a look at the beautiful KL view,get a certificate from the AJ Hacket Team and be totally embarrased when you look back at your horrible screaming video taken during the whole ride.

Wow, that sounds like fun. So how much is it?
RM60 for the first ride. Next 2nd and 3rd ride , you'll get a 50% off and the 4th ride is free!! It's worth it if you are a thrill seeker like I am.

Any catastrophe??
Nah!! It's very safe, trust me. The only aftermath that happened to me was I ended up having wobbly feet on the way down plus I kinda bang my foot on the steel seat or something while I was spinning 360. Other than that, no bruises or any brain damage. Hehe!

Who's the organiser and what to anticipate next after G-Force X?
The organiser is Aj Hackett Kuala Lumpur. It's available internationally and I think they actually specialize in bungee jumping. The website to look for is www.ajhackett.com.my or try this if you can't find the 'my' url: http://www.ajhackett.com .For next year, they will have more exciting extreme sports to come like BUNGEE JUMPING. It seems that, if we are going to have bungee jumping at KL Tower next year, it'll be the highest bungee jumping in the world. I think so, that's what the staff told me.

So, I've done this and I'm loving it for sure. I can't wait for more rides on it.Anyone interested to go for a ride and don't know who to ask, ask me!!! The ride is 2 person in one go. So better go in pairs if you are planning to go with a bunch of friends. I can't wait for next year bungee jumping ! YAY!! Right after this, I'm hoping to go scuba diving, then probably sky diving, white water rafting, and etc etc.

P.S: Anyone with alike craziness like I am , feel free to contact me for more extreme activities to come. Currently it's just me, Naz and Haf who have the guts to do these things. Join us people!! The more the merrier!!

4 comments:

  1. Zue: ala zue!! tak rock la camni...tp u kena cube. the best part is bleh jerit kuat2..sikit lagi KL tower leh earthquake tau bile I jerit aritu..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mcm nak try ar..nnt ajak hang ar min,ehe. Cify sure tak nak teman aku punyer.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok dayah..aku on jer...tepon jer 017 tut tut tut tut bila2 anda berada di kawasan Lembah Klang yer..
    weh seyes ni dayah..kalo hang mai kl kali ni,,kalo hang tak tepon aku ..hang siap la.bape kali dah aku miss tak jmpak hang..rindu aku kat bdk kuale sorang ni.bleh aku gebang bhs perak ngan hang.ate..kamu kabo la kat keme kalau kamu mari sini ek..hehe

    ReplyDelete