Pages

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gila - gila!

Some of the gila-gila things I have to go through day in and day out are:

1. An old friend YM me yesterday. She was asking what to wear to a Christian funeral. I told her that she should wear black. But then she told me that the deceased family would like to celebrate the after life of their son and they do not want people to come wearing black as in to mourn after the death. Ok, I note that, so I said, wear something simple, with a lil bit of color but not so vibrant colors. My friend answered, because she is what she is, and I know what she is like, she got nothing 'plain' to wear. She's the hot mamma kinda babe, so plain attire is never included in her super-hottielicious wardrobe I guess. Haha. Then she was asking, how about a sleeveless top or would it be too revealing? Then I said, "Weh, you are attending a Mat Salleh funeral who wants to celebrate his afterlife and you are asking sleeveless is too revealing. Heck no. Just wear it, it should be fine. Remember you are not attending a Melayu funeral lah..hehe". So I advised her to wear whatever she got in her wardrobe and sleeveless should be fine but not that super-low cut top of course. Hehe. And yes, I told her to have fun too bcoz she did mentioned that they are having an after party after the funeral. Hehe and then I got a "Babi" right after that.LOL!!

2. Hey...I'll be going for an interview in 1 hour time and I still got time to crap in here. What the heck? Am I too relaxed or I'm trying to divert my mind away from this nerve-wrecking, life-changing opportunity in my life. Ah..I don't want to think about it right now!

3. I have a project to finish and tomorrow is my project presentation.Yay!! But the bad news is we still need to work on some little errors and that means that I have to rush all the way from the interview place to get back to class. But nevermind, next Tuesday will be my last day in class!;)

4. I can drive myself crazy by staring and trying to understand codes. To release whatever the tense I have, I would either sing a long with the music, do a little crazy dance, make Ju-On noises with my voice..hey, I'll teach you people how later on that, talk crap and make statements that I am still wondering why they actually laugh at it, and etc etc etc

5. Ok..I need to finish up my bread so that my stomach will not make embarrassing noises during the interview. Yeah, my stomach was grumbling during the test I had to sit for last week. I think the two guys sitting next to me would have heard it loud and clear. I didn't know where else to hide and I just don't care. My stomach is making noises so what? At least I wasn't farting or burping which would have been deemed as rude.;)

Till later and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment