Pages

Friday, June 09, 2006

Six Months Of...

After much thought (which took me a year to think through things), I am back on my feet doing some serious studies. To be exact, it’ll be a six months study. Is it worth all the time, money, effort, study and risks??? I’ll know the answer only after 6 months later starting from next Monday.

Seriously, I have no expectation on how things will workout. My first day in class, I had the lousiest impression that it is going to suck big time. But on a brighter side, I get to meet and talk to almost everyone in the class. Each one of them with their unique character and I’m getting a hint that I’ll be enjoying the company of selected people in the class. I sussed that they are of my contemporaries. ;)

I skipped class today. The reason being ...Hmm...let me see. I think I could make up hundreds of excuses if I wanted to. I am pretty good at that. Thanks to my previous job experience as a customer service agent, I learnt to lie, lie again, swear behind customer’s back, make up believable excuses and pretend to empathised on ones problem.Thus, I self-proclaimed myself as a good actress and sure, communication is not a problem with me.

Whatever it is, I still think that I am going to need some backup plan in case this one does not work. I’m talking about jeopardising my future here. I think that I’ll need a part-time job or something to earn some side income in the next six months. I’ll think about that and definately I’ll need to spend my whole weekend to think up of a good excuse for not attending the class today. Yeah that’s right and I also need to study.

Are you seeing where things are heading now for me? I am heading more and more towards a boring person who read, study, programme, create and learn. Oh, whatever!
I am just going to have to learn looking things on a more positive tone everyday.That’s definately a lot of learning to do!

2 comments:

  1. ganbate kudasai omin san! try put ur heart in it... in the mean time, just keep applying for jobs, offers came when u least expected... at least, i beleive so,... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yasz.. where are you studying? 6 months, eh? that's a pretty short course

    ReplyDelete