Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bug Off!!!

Don't worry people. I am not telling you to bug off. That phrase is strictly dedicated to this one person who has been haunting me and scares the shit out of me. I am referring to this stalker that I never realized I have! Darn it!

It really spooks me out and I was even at the verge of getting my number changed; but I can't do that because I have all my prospective employers hanging on to that number. Just because of this sole psychotic prick, I have to change my number!!! To some extend I just might change it; but not now though. No worries friends. In case there would be a change of my number, you people will be informed.

So I don't know if you people already get the picture here. If you are still dazed about wtf I was ranting about a few lines ago; Hey guess what? I have a stalker!!! And it was entirely my mistake for foolishly and almost feasibly give out my number back then when I was working closely with my customers (back during the customer service days).

But the thing is, the exchange of number and the refusal to go out on a 'date' with this unknown stranger was ages ago. To be exact, it was almost a a year ago. What really surprised me was that, couldn't that person get the little bit of hint that I do not wish to go out with him and I thought that I already have made my point clear. The fact that he still hangs on to my number really scares me. It was like, what the hell does he wants???

You guys care to advise on what's the best thing to do here??? I could really do some help here.

No comments:

Post a Comment