Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2006

:)

It's been really hectic for the past two weeks. I enjoy it really and the class turns out to be great too. Well, I think it IS!

Besides having been rather successful in turning myself into a bookworm, really focused on my work and doing all the typical geeky stuffs day in and day out, I am starting to feel that something is really missing in my life. I am missing that tiny zest of madness that I used to have previously. Probably, I should have more of a social life!!! Oh well, I'm working on it , slow and easy you know.

Other than that, I really have nothing else to say here. I thought I really have a good one a few days back but I never come around writing anything.

Very well, I might all together push the delete button for the third time again to end my blogging life. You just never know. Hahaha...I am afterall very unpredictable.

Come to think of it, I might delete this blog soon but only time will tell when. You know with the latest news I heard where employers actually google out on their potential employees on the net really gives me the spooks. I don't want to be making an awful impression of myself if ever any future employer of mine google out my blog or my friendster account. Thus, watching out for what you have to say, write and disclosed on the net are something I have to bear in mind.

Oh whatever! This thing is coming down sooner or later.

Bis dann Leute! Tschuss !
Till then people!Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment