Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

OIT!!!

I don’t know why but I do know that of late, I have a sudden knack for blogging. So here goes another piece of shit I am about to spill out despite having said to myself that I should quit doing this (refer to previous post). Very well, so what if I am fickle!

Anyways, the latest news are...

MOST of my friends are already getting a great job and I could sense that they are going to have a great life ahead of them. I am really happy and proud of their success but I could not help being a wee bit envious on their whole achievement thingy or should I just say that I get intimidated by my friends’ success. Personally, I think it is okay to feel that way because on a positive side of things, you will get motivated to work twice as hard as your friends to be either as good or way better than they are. My friends being successful in their career is definately a great motivation drive for me to work really hard to earn a really great career anytime now. If my friends can achive it, why can’t I?

On the other hand, I think that I am beginning to lose my social life. That will be a huge problem in a long run because I will end up becoming a super-boring person. I already got such comments from some old friends of mine and I think they are right.Or are they really???

It scares the shits out of me when they say that I am thinking like an old person and when a friend asked me questions like do you go to any concert this year? And I went like..you know I don’t really do concert, but I’m into theater. Worse was when I commented that I am starting to hate the crowds at the malls when I wanted to do shopping and my friends went like,”...you look young from the outside, but you are like an old person in the inside”.You get it why they commented in such a way? Simple! Only old farts hate walking in the shopping malls. Darn it. I felt old the very instance they made those remarks. Huahuahuahua...Sheesshhh...I am so POYO!!

Hmm...

Despite the no social life & what more no fling for the year going to come around anytime soon this year, I am sensing that I will be somewhat a successful person in my career but forever miserable, carefree and ‘flingless’ by year end. Hehehe...We’ll see.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you're in the 20s midlife crisis! :-) C'mon, lighten up. You've got to look at it in a positive way. After all, studying DOES take up a great chunk of your time and also your social life. Once the studying is over, a job is secured and money starts rolling in, you'll be fine. And btw: Loathing the crowds in the malls are normal - definitely not a sign of aging. Wrinkles are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH..I feel a whole lot better now!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi yasz.. ya I don't like the crowds either. I am one of the oldest 22yr olds you will ever meet.

    I think you can delete my link...

    if I blog again in the future I'll be sure to inform you ok=) basically I had to delete my blog because some guy I know was (still is, actually) being an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ad! too bad to hear that. yeah..whatever it is, just keep me informed okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. halu omin!
    i am SURE u r going to be successfull. thats why u r facing a lot of challenge now. :D no worries. finish up ur study first.
    if ever there is opportunity here, i'll sure get u informed.
    muaks!

    ReplyDelete