Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Animals Anecdotes : The Cow Whisperer

On our Great New Zealand Road Trip back in April this year, we drove through the beautiful country side and somehow making our way through farms thanks to the 'shortest route' option from the GPS. Along the way, we saw this particular cow grazing by the fence right next to our car. Hence, we slowed down the car and decided to make a little chat ala 'Cow Whispering' with this cow.

The one saying "Hallo" is my mum while I make the initial 'moo-ing' sound in attempt for a response from it. What do we know, we got a pretty 'conversational moo' from Mr.Cow ( I am not sure of its gender though. Pardon me for the lack of knowledge on this one. Hehe)

Of course, fun and awesome things needed to be captured on video and I made a video for this Cow Whispering Moment! Hope you will enjoy watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhn9lbtGpu4

No comments:

Post a Comment