Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm On A Meat Eating Diet Streak!

For the past couple of months, I think I have successfully lost a 'big' amount of weight and when I say 'big' it is actually a small figure comparatively to other normal, average people. The reason is simple - I am one of those people skinny people who struggle to gain even a kilo and losing even just a precious kilo can pretty much leaves me feeling lethargic and less energetic in a whole. Thus, for the sake of gaining quick kilos, I have decided to start eating more meat. And yes, I am officially on a meat eating diet streak! Welcome Read Meat!

By far, I have been taking in sugary soda drinks, lots of chocolates and chocolates cookies, cookies of all range, oily crisps and the best part of all less and less vegetables although I have managed to squeeze in a single fruit portion into the daily diet. Haha. So far, I am not seeing any increase on the weight and I wonder how far this is going to eventually 'hurt' my stomach.

Anyways, at the moment I am loving my meat and I shall have some hopefully delicious, juicy, tender and it melts in your mouth, 1 day old marinated steak for dinner tonight. Oh man, I'm salivating just thinking about it. Until more food updates to come and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment