Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I guess I am perfectly normal ...

I've realized one big thing in this blog, I don't allow myself to spill out my personal thoughts and probably once in a blue moon, I should do just that. Something that I think I'm going to do just about now. Sometimes I do feel like I'm totally focusing on solely writing about travels and the outdoors and probably I don't connect much to you readers. But then again, do I need to feel connected with you guys? Haha. Anyways, anyhow, I'm feeling perfectly happy for the past couple of days which I blame totally on hormones and nothing less. And of course, I'm blessed and thankful for all these lingering in the air 'happy hormones'. :)

Also, I guess I am perfectly normal to sometimes feel this way, the way I am insanely loving this song by Colbie Caillat called I Do. When I say I love it, I do spin the song on repeat for the gazillion times until probably for the next few days I'll just get over it and start listening to other tunes. No matter what, in between switching to songs like this to my usual trance/dance music, I will always ended up sticking by to Colbie because somehow or rather, her lyrics seems true to what I may feel during the moment. So yeah, this is me getting down and personal ya'll! :)

Colbie Caillat - I Do!

http://youtu.be/E0oyglKjbFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment