Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Into Champagne Supernova Today - Nay, It's Not That Champagne!

I went on a random selection on my music playlist and I just felt like having a bit of a good time reminiscing on good old tunes from Oasis. Champagne Supernova is my choice for this evening. It never gets old no matter how many time you play the song or should I just say, Oasis simple never gets old!

I'm just into Champagne Supernova by Oasis today and it is simply awesome especially when it gets down to this part of the song - oh well the beginning of the song are these lines anyway ...

How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?

It doesn't mean anything in particular towards me but yeah, I still think those are a bunch of good questions to ponder on sometimes. Anyways, enjoy the video - Champagne Supernova by Oasis!


http://youtu.be/-cJauX_q6wI

No comments:

Post a Comment