Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

7 Things That I Secretly Really Always Wanted To Do But...

7 things that I secretly really always wanted to do BUT ... you know there is always a BUT to not doing things! Haha.

I want to get straight to the point because I'm a straight forward kind of person. I figured that people may want to know just a little bit more about me other than my crazy, insane admiration and love towards the adventure and anything with a kick of adrenaline. Therefore, just in case you are wondering what I have always secretly really wanted to do but by far have never gotten around to doing them yet, let's find out about them here in my 7 Things I Secretly Always Wanted To Do :

1. I secretly wish that I can go to Bali and learn up yoga for a couple of days from any reputable yogi. I love the fact that I can move every single muscles of my body while I'm practicing my yoga and boy, don't I feel good when I realized that with a little practice I can actually tone those muscles and feel good about my body in overall.

2. I secretly wish to go to Thailand to learn from the cooking school on how to make a really kick-ass Tom Yum Kung! Haha. I love to eat and no doubt, I love to cook as well and there is something about Thai cuisines that always tastes simply delicious.

3. I secretly would like to have my very own plant nursery selling all kinds of plants for landscaping, herbs plants and maybe even flowers. I think I have been gifted with green fingers so in some way, I believe I may have a hidden talent in gardening.

4. I secretly always dream to have a little, cozy coffee shop with freshly brewed coffee from one of those expensive coffee machine like the ones in Starbucks complete with a little hang out corner where people can sit, relax and read their favourite books or mags or simple chill with good company in my coffee shop.

5. I wanted to have a cabin home with only 2 rooms (master bedroom and my home office) and an outdoor kitchen. My cabin home will be nestled in the middle of a vast land complete with my own herbs/vegetables garden, probably some chickens for my organic, daily fresh eggs and on occasionally chicken meat. I might wanna have some goats too but who knows. Also, I want to be totally self-sufficient and independent so I'll have my own solar panels for electricity, I will compost all my waste and reuse the end product of the compost as a fertilizer for my veg garden and install a water pump from the underground to have my own water system for my home. Wouldn't it be cool to be totally self-sufficient and at the same time living a sustainable lifestyle?

Oh this one is actually a no secret because I've written about this one on my previous post about my utterly nutty fascination over container homes.

6. I would like to just invite my close friends over to my place and cook out really awesome, hearty food for them and everyone will be happy with the food and the company and if ya'll want to sleep over, you are more than welcome to do so.

7. I wanted to be a multilingual and so far I can speak (besides fluently speaking in Malay and English) a bit of Tamil, Mandarin, Hokkien, German, Dutch and French. It was just a huge mix of a little bit of this and that which isn't going to help much at all if anyone is really going to make a full-fledged conversation with me on any of those languages.

Oh now that I'm telling the world about it, they are no secrets anymore aren't they? :)

Do you have a list of secrets that you really always wanted to do and haven't done them yet? I'm pretty sure you have a list of secrets and if you don't mind do share them with me!

1 comment: