Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to turn a t-shirt into a tote bag

Going Green is the hype these days and Malaysia is slowly working into the green-lifestyle, although we are surely years behind people in the West. Anyway, today I'm going to share with you on how you can make your own tote bag from one of those old t-shirts you have lying around or hiding under your piles of clothes. I sure have a lot of tees that I hardly even use but am too 'sayang' to give it away or throw it away because they really still look very nice but I just don't come around wearing them. That's all.

I'm sure you have one of these tees somewhere in your wardrobe and for you to begin supporting no plastic bags day, let's turn a t-shirt into a tote bag will ya. At the time of writing, I have put away a couple of old but super cool, bright colors tees to prepare for this tote bag making. I just haven't the time ( or more like the effort) to make it just yet. So right now, I'm suggesting that you all sit down and take a look at this video on how to turn that old t-shirt of yours into a super cool, home made tote bag.

How to make a t-shirt bag:
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6yDxK68OZc

or you can follow this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nSv_XhxX0o

No comments:

Post a Comment