Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A note to self: Never write a bad review on your blog

This is a reminder post for myself and hopefully to other bloggers out there too which is to :

"Never write a bad review on your blog!"

A bad review on something is as good as you doing people bashing all over the net. I am a firm believer of "What you do is what you get back" or in short yes, I believe in Karma. Since I was having a thought about doing a review on this resort I visited last month, I think I will postpone the post until I can come up with something positive about the place to share with you readers. The last thing you want is to have your own blog being bad named my other bloggers merely because you came up with a pretty awful review on something.

So if you think you want to do a full 300 words write-up on that thing/place/person you hate the most, you might as well skip the idea now.

*on another note, I wouldn't say I hadn't written a bad review on anything before, I think I had. True enough karma plays its magic on me right after. That's one lesson learned for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment