Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bikram Yoga - Hot Yoga

I was checking out for some yoga lessons from YouTube and the one that really intrigues me the most has to be Bikram Yoga or Hot Yoga. Bikram Yoga session usually lasts for a good 90 minute of drenching in your own sweat and it is one very intense workout. Unless you have a heating system at home that you can blast up to 40 degree Celsius onwards, then Bikram Yoga is something you can practice on a daily basis at home.

Bikram Yoga:
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEzznV7LlyA

I would really love to try out on at least a session of Bikram Yoga and endure all those pain, perspire like crazy which is extremely good to detox your body and at the same time being able to relax my mind and body. Nevertheless, for anyone trying out yoga on your own at the comfort of your own home, you can try out this particular Yoga for Quick Energy to give you "a quick burst of energy" and it surely does! I know because I've tried it.

Yoga For Quick Energy:
httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z19RezuAQak&feature=channel

If you caught yourself simply watching the videos I've posted here, why don't you get out from your seat already and have a go at it while watching them. If you haven't tried yoga before, it is not as easy and delicate as it looks. To experience is to try and do it, so why don't you have a go at Yoga too now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this videos you're sharing! I need to do this because I'm so stressed physically and mentally. I need a peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I hope you'll find that much needed peace in you. I think the best and easiest tip to be calm is to close your eyes and have a deep breathe in and out. Repeat for a couple of times. During that time, simply focus on your inhaling and exhaling and nothing else. Hope that will help a wee bit for you. :)

    ReplyDelete