Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

The Climb

It is a bit hard to begin enjoying and liking "The Climb" when all the while I mostly listen to dance, electronica and alike kind of music. Thanks to radio for spinning the song for the million times last year and right now, the song pretty much is hooked inside my brain - so to speak. My friend, Zue in particular loves this song so much that I reckon she played the song on repeat on her ipod during our climb.

The more I listen to the words, the more inspiring it is to me and at the moment, whenever I feel down or upset - The Climb will resume play on automatic in my head like over and over again. If you don't get enough inspiration in a day or you just feel like giving up in that important something you are trying to achieve in life, take a breather,step back and make a little time to listen to this song. It is truly inspiring and for sure will keep you climbing as high as you wanted it to.

Enjoy The Climb video by non other than Miley Cyrus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

3 comments: